Tuesday, September 23, 2014

HDR online

Framing
I chose this photo because I liked how you can see all the small details in the foreground and background. It is framing because the trees and plants act as a frame to the water and sky behind them.

Symmetrical Balance
I chose this photo because I really liked the colors in the sky and how they reflect onto to the water. I also like how the colors reflect onto the rocks at the bottom of the photo. It is symmetrical because the colors in the sky and the colors in the water balance each other. 

Leading Lines
This photo has curved lines which lead the eye . The line that is created from the edge of the canal and the fence leads to the houses and sky in the back of the photo.


Perspective
This photo demonstrates a different point of view of the Eiffel Tower. I found the photo interesting because the HDR effect makes the photo seem dark and mysterious.  

Repetition
This photo shows repetition of trucks in a parking lot. I liked this photo because the photographer was able to capture all of the details in the photo -like the reflections that are on the trucks. 

Asymmetrical Balance
This photo portrays asymmetrical balance . I like it because each side balances the other out without being identical. This draws your eye around the photo to the different rocks, the sunset, and mountains. I also like that details and colors of the foreground and background are clear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment