Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sketchbook Cover

The quote I chose was "die with memories not dreams." I like this quote because it says to go after your dreams and aspirations rather than just imagining what would happen or what if. On the cover I have pictures from over this past summer. I have a blue underwater picture with my friend Christina. I also have blue water that I cut with the word "dive" to match my picture with Christina because we're on the diving team together. I have a picture with my friend , Jen, from when we went to the beach together this summer. Along with that picture, I have a photo of the sunset from our beach trip. I used these two pictures on my cover to show that my friends are a big part of who I am and how I identify myself. Another big aspect of who I am is my family. This is why I have a picture of my family and I from our vacation this summer. I have another picture from Jamaica -where we went on vacation. I like the end result of my cover because I think it represents me well. I also really like the colors and shapes that I used. If I could change anything it would be that my pictures were better quality because they didn't print out very clear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment